Aiman's
HOW TO SUCCESS
posted by Amani◕‿◕ 12:29 PG 2 comments
Holla ! Assalamualaikum (for a long time) Since I am having my mid break, why not I dedicate some benefit sharing here. Kan?

Okkay, lets go!
Well said, Im not the one who following time table to fulfill my 24hour perday. Dari zaman sekolah lagi bila motivator datang, pastu she/he said 'the first condition to success is following time table'. Yes I make it one, tapi tak pernah pun ikut HAHAHA (kelakar kan)
But, My one and only principle is,
 I must make full preparation before I go to something includes Examination, Presentation and whatso.
and Alhamdulillah, Since I follow this principle, I got 8A in PMR and 9A in SPM and 3.67 grade point until now (menaip dengan penuh riak)
notebook, planner, and bullet journal image

HOW IT WAS HAPPENING?
  • SET YOUR OWN TARGET

GENERALLY & SPECIFICALLY
Example : "Okkay, I must get at least A in this Subject. What I must to do is, Score at least 18per20 in Test 1, 9over10 in Presentation and whatso until I get A at the end. (Be more specific) By that, I have to finish at least 2 Chapters within this weak"

See? Always stick in mind that EVERY SINGLE THING IN THIS WORLD HAS IT'S OWN OBJECTIVE.
Even in Islam U have born here (in this world) is to Worship to Allah.
  • PASSIONATE (Minat) :
During my SPM, I Love Account and Mathematics so much. and yes, I enjoy my study time. but, when it comes into History 'aghh it is so sleepy, what on earth Im reading about. Egh I hate history' but I push my self by Watching some videos, go to TV IQ, Google philosopher face and so on until I found that It is very fascinating.
Sometimes, PAKSAAN LAMA-LAMA BUAT KITA SUKA.
Take an example, SOLAT (for muslim). Ingat tak masa korang kecik2 dulu kena rotan sebab tak solat. Kadang ada yang solat maghrib depan TV sebab taknak terlepas Shin Chan, ada jugak yang pesen masuk bilik, bentang sejadah, tengok jam dah cukup 5 minit, cakap kat mak dah solat. mengaku cepat sape yg pernah buat ! haha. Tapi sekarang elok je solat tak tinggal kan (Hopefully).
room, bedroom, and white image
  • DO IT WITH YOUR OWN STYLE
Make sure your are comfortable. 
Kalau pesen mudah boring study atas kerusi, Try la another position, kejap baring atas lantai ke, lepas tu buat katil jadi meja ke, then menonggeng ke pulak. HAHA Suka hati lahkan. yang penting at the end of the day, you achieve your specific goal nak habiskan 2 chapters tadi tu.

Try amazing alternative (Internet).
Sekarang dah ada macam2, Try google or find videos what your are studying about supaya senang faham dan mudah ingat. Then relate with your own life (buat caption kat dalam instagram ke) supaya lekat kat Long-Term memory terus HAHA
  • AVOIDING OBSTACLES
Renown that the only syaitonirrojim thesedays is smartphone. Haa, masa orang nak belek buku ni lah dia nak text, nak update story la. (including me)
My alternative is : 
Refer to the first TIPS, Your Target! Be dicipline. Ingat mak ayah kat kampung, keluar rumah sebelum matahari terbit, balik maghrib, weekend pun kerja semata nak belanja pengajian kita. Okkay?
Ada jugak yang bagi phone tu kat roomate pastu cakap "jangan bagi aku selagi aku tak settle" Nice jugak tu HAHA.
school, pink, and study image
  • APPRECIATE YOUR SELF
This is my own style (pesen yang mudah bangga dengan diri sendiri ni kan) Give some present for yourself
Example : "Yay! I have done my reading. Lets go MidValley!" Takpun, Layan youtube seharian ke, Sukahatilah haha

The Last one is :
  • DUA' FROM YOUR PARENTS AND YOUR OWNSELF
Paling simple, text "Mom, tomorrow I will face an examination. Please do pray for me" Senang kan? and ask Lord to give you THE BEST after all efforts you have done.
I STILL NOT SUCCESS YET UNTIL I GOT HEAVEN THE DAYAFTER
Thank You.
design by Wanaseoby